Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Garrett Ace 250 for Sale!

I'm looking to sell my Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector! It's one of the best metal detectors you can get for an an inexpensive price. I have had a lot of success with it and used it to find a lot of the cool things on this blog like this Silver Diamond Ring and these Silver Mercury Dimes. I have found a ton of coins. It's really a great tool, I just don't have time for it anymore so I'm looking to sell it on Craigslist. This item sells for $300 new at big retailers like KellyCo Metal Detectors. Getting it at this deal is quite a find!


Check out this video to see an Ace 250 in action: Link!

Use this device to find: silver coins, gold coins, silver rings, gold rings, jewelry, sterling silver objects, random coins people drop, antiques and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment